INCREASE SWITCHING PRODUCTIVITY WITH THE STINGER®!
PRE-TREAT DISCONNECT SWITCHES WITH THE STINGER® AND 1FR™ BEFORE OPERATING TO IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY!
The STINGER® is safe for all Energized Hook, Gang and Motor Operated Switches. Customer Testing using the STINGER® to pre-treat switches with 1FR™ Penetrating Fluid demonstrated a reduction of the force required to open a switch by 50% and reduction of the physical impact of manual switch operation on workers by 40%. Using the wireless Remote Control enables safe precision application of 1FR™ Penetrating Fluid to switch parts freeing stuck switches quicker to support increased switching productivity*. Constructed of dielectric plastic Hi-Pot tested to 250 kV with no exposed conductive parts, the STINGER® passes ASTM F7-12 standard for plastic insulated line equipment. and may be used as a live-line tool. Includes a GoPro® camera which attaches to the STINGER® housing and connects to phone or tablet for a birds-eye view of switches while using the STINGER®. Packaged in MIL-STD 810F/ATA 300 Certified Case with die cut padded interior liner to secure, store and protect the STINGER® when not in use. (*Customer Testing of 1FR™ Penetrating Fluid has proven ability to free corroded switch moving parts in an average of 30-minutes)
- Dimensions: 10” x 4.25” x 14.6”
- Weight: 4-lbs
- Material: Dielectric Resin Rated 221 kV/in (ASTM D149)
- No Exposed Metal or Conductive Parts
- Hi-Pot Tested up to 250kV
- Passes ASTM F7-12 Standard for Plastic Insulated Line Equipment
- Secure Threaded Attachment for Fluid Canisters
- MIL-STD 810F/ATA 300 Certified Case with Die Cut Padded Interior
- Wireless Button Actuated Remote Control
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline Batteries, Disposable
- Universal Toothed Hot Stick Attachment
- Includes GoPro® HD Video Camera Paired to Hand Held Display
- Includes Spare Nozzle