1FR™ Penetrating Fluid CASE (6)
PRE-TREAT STUCK SWITCHES WITH 1FR™ AND RESTORE MOVEMENT!
IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY BY PRE-TREATING DISCONNECT SWITCHES WITH 1FR™ PENETRATING FLUID BEFORE OPERATING!
Commonly used penetrating oils and cleaners are not formulated to remove corrosion and rust and do not work efficiently or quickly, leading to extended time on jobs and lost productivity. 1FR™ Penetrating Fluid uses CO2 as a propellant, is Non-Conductive, Non-Flammable, and Arc-Quenching. 1FR™ Penetrating Fluid works with chemical action called Chelation to dissolve and remove hardened corrosion, rust and worn out died grease deposits which inhibit switch movement. Customer Testing proves full operation may be achieved in as little as 30-minutes when used to pre-treat switch parts. 1FR™ Penetrating Fluid is formulated for corroded parts and an excellent choice for freeing disconnect switches, rusty bolts or any other metal moving part. Case of 6 Aerosol Cans. For Bulk Orders please CONTACT US
- Net Weight: 7 oz. Can
- Case of 6 Aerosol Cans
- Safe for Energized Equipment
- Non-Flammable, Non-Conductive, Arc-Quenching Fluid
- Non-Flammable CO2 Propellant
- Self-Sealing Aerosol Valve for Multiple Uses
- Proprietary Threaded Pressurized Aerosol Can works with STINGER®
- Pressurized Aerosol Can Must Ship Via Ground Delivery
- May Not Be Transported by Air Travel
- Store in Climate Controlled Area